Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Opening Night!

If you read my posting on the annual MRA conference, you will know I recently spent a week in the Times Square area of NYC. My mind seems to still be buzzing with Broadway terms. When I went to write this article; the words dress rehearsal, opening night, stage fright, matinee, and extended run kept jumping to the front of my brain.

Well, Cooper Roberts Research’s first blog, “the research chronicles”, has been in dress rehearsal for a few weeks. Today marks our public debut, our opening night (or opening day – depending on what part of the world you are in).

So we join the other 175,000 new blogs that will be launched today. We hope you enjoy “the research chronicles”, we hope it entertains you, we hope you learn something new, we hope it gives you a flavor for the personality of Cooper Roberts Research, and we hope you keep coming back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken - Good luck with the new blog. I'm looking forward to following the progress. It was great to see you in NYC and I love the new direction you're taking the PRC program.